- 1/4 lb chorizo
- 1 (6 oz) pkg baby spinach leaves
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 1/2 c shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chorizo in large ovenproof skillet on medium-hihg heat until done, stirring frequently. Remove chorizo from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Set chorizo aside. Add spinach to skillet; cook 2 minutes or just until wilted, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes and onions. Remove from heat. Mix in chorizo.
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended; stir in 1 c cheese. Add to ingredients in skillet; stir until just blended. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.