6 points – 6 pieces per pizza
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk.
Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute 2 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
Pour rice vinegar mixture into pan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook mixture 6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Return chicken to pan, cook 1 minute or until chicken is done. (mixture will be consistency of thick syrup)
Sprinkle cheese over prepared crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border, and top with chicken mixture. Bake at 500 for 12 minutes on low rack in oven. Sprinkle with green onions. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
(I actually spread this out to cover 2 pizza crusts)
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 7.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g